A great fit for both home and commercial installations, the FMC4 is a full motion TV mount that offers incredible versatility for your wall-mounting needs. The adjustable pivot point lets you center your TV perfectly, or move it to either extreme if you need to wrap it around a corner or accommodate off-center studs. Heavy duty solid steel construction means this mount supports up to 100 pounds - plenty of strength for today's bigger TVs. With almost limitless swivel capability and 26" of extension, this unique TV mount can meet almost any mounting challenge.
- Fits most flat panel TVs from 30" to 60", supports tvs up to 100 lb (45.5 kg), accommodates VESA sizes from 100x100 to 600x400
- Accessible tilt mechanism provides a +10°/-5° viewing angle, 135° of swivel in either direction, dependent on screen size
- Sits 3.1" (8 cm) from the wall, extends up to 26" (66 cm) from the wall, integrated cable management system
- 26.8" (68 cm) wall plate accommodates up to 24" stud spacing, solid steel construction with durable powder coated finish
- Includes manual and all mounting hardware for wood stud and concrete installation
||Fits most flat panel TVs from 30" to 60"
||Supports TVs up to 100 lb (45.5 kg)
||Accommodates VESA sizes from 100x100 to 600x400
||26.8" (68 cm) wall plate accommodates up to 24" stud spacing
||Accessible tilt mechanism provides a +10°/-5° viewing angle
||135° of swivel in either direction, dependent on screen size
||Extends up to 26" (66 cm) from the wall
||Sits 3.1" (8 cm) from the wall
||Adjustable horizontal leveling
||Sliding pivot point can be moved 20" left or right for flexible installation
||Integrated cable management system
|Product Width (inches)
|Product Depth (inches)
|Product Height (inches)
|Product Width (cm)
|Product Depth (cm)
|Product Height (cm)
|Product Dims (W x D x H)
||26.8'' x 26'' x 17.7'' (68.1 x 66 x 45 cm)
||21.6 lb (9.8 kg)
|Box Length (inches)
|Box Width (inches)
|Box Height (inches)
|Box Length (cm)
|Box Width (cm)
|Box Height (cm)
||28.5" x 12.8" x 3.9" (72.5 x 32.5 x 10 cm)
||25.4 lb (11.5 kg)
||Mount, hardware, manuals, punched cardboard template
|Number of Shipping Boxes
|Smallest Sellable Units in Pack
|Master Carton Quantity
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Once your product is shipped, we will provide the tracking number and trucking company.
Inspect your appliance at delivery
Please inspect your product thoroughly as soon as possible upon delivery. Large appliances may be delicate, and even if your box and packaging may appear intact, your product could still be damaged. If this is the case, refuse the package and note the damage on the delivery invoice. Or, let us know within 24 hours (either by email or phone call) and we will gladly take it back and replace the item.
Plug in your appliance ASAP to make sure it operates properly
Please install your appliance as soon as you can to make sure it operates properly. If you receive an item that is defective, please call us as soon as possible and we will work with you.
As per manufacturer warranties and policies, if a residential appliance is installed in a commercial location, the warranty is void. Once the unit is brought out of the continental United States, the manufacturer warranty is also void.
We are not responsible for any installation or shipping charges when either we or the manufacturer authorizes a replacement on a unit.
Please contact the manufacturer directly if the item is defective after the first use. Missing parts are covered within the first 30 days upon delivery.
Product Does Not Meet Your Needs
Call within 24 hours if product doesn't meet your needs
If you receive an item that does not meet expectations, please call our customer service department within 24 hours of receipt. Any product that has been installed or has attempted to be installed cannot be returned. Returned products must be in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition in which received.
In event of a return or refusal, shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse are not refundable. Free shipping, rebates and all promotions are voided upon return/refusal of merchandise. All returns must be shipped back to our warehouse prepaid, using the original method of shipment. If your item was shipped by a freight carrier, you must return it with a freight carrier to ensure its safe return. For a list of approved carriers, please contact customer service. All returns/refusals are subject to a 30% restocking fee. We do not accept any returns on air conditioners.
General Return Policies at a Glance
To avoid having to return items, please read all item specifications before purchase, and call us with any questions prior to placing your order.
- Damaged items should not be accepted upon delivery.
- After signing for and accepting your item, you are responsible for all damage claims.
- You must contact us within 24 hours of receiving your item if your product is damaged or does not meet your needs.
- Call the manufacturer if product is defective after the first use.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery and are subject to a 30 percent restocking fee.
- Shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse are not refundable for returned items.
- Returned products will not be accepted unless they are in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition as received.
- You must return the item using the same shipping methods as it was originally shipped.
- We are not responsible for any missing, incorrect or damaged products delivered more than 30 days after receipt.
- Electronic Land does not accept returns for any item that has been installed, used or plugged in. All items must be like-new, in original packaging.
- Electronic Land reserves the right to refuse returns.
We do not accept liability for delays during shipment due to natural disasters , holidays or other reasons.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.